Bringing Light To Upcoming Music Stars and Models
I'm going to breakdown the mobile app by features, instead of order they came out in this overview.
First off when you go the homepage for now, it will automatically take you to News Feed aka Stars Feed. The look of it depends on if you are signed-in. Before I get into how that works I'm going to breakdown all the features.
In the top-right corner there is a dropdown menu, which you will notice a change based on if you're signed-in.
- Videos (Allows you to view videos posted on the site)
- Dusk Spot Chat (Allows you to use the native chatroom of the site)
- Hot Spots
- Top Stars Board
- Weekly Mixtape
- Featured Shows (Shows the most recent episodes of Life After Dusk Live)
- Mobile Guide (Pulls up this how to guide)
- Desktop View
- Sign-In (If You're Not Signed-In or Non-Member)/Sign-Out
- Has everything from the News Feed from the Homepage of DuskSpot.com
- There's A Refresh Button Near The Top-Left Corner
- Under The Dropdown Menu There's A Button For Updating Your Status
- Once You Click It, A Box Will Pop Up To Share Your Status, As Well As An Option To Share It To Facebook/Twitter
*NOTE* Dont Forget You Can Comment On Other People's Statuses and Be Notified When Someone Has Commented On Yours.
- Shows Your Profile Information, Likes and Comments
Stars (Pt 1) Searching Members:
- Will Show A List of All The Members On The Dusk Spot
- There's A Search Box To Find Certain Members
- Dropdown Menu Next To Search Box, Let's You Order Members By Catergory
Stars (Pt 2) Viewing Member Pages:
- If You Click A Members Page It Will Look Similar To Your Profile
- Options Near The Top-Right Corner
- Friend Request (Only If This Person Isn't Already Your Friend) Will Also Show If It's Pending.
- Like Button
- Comment Button
- Shows A List of All Blogs In Order of Most Recent
- Add Blog Button On The Top-Right Under The Dropdown Menu
- Let's You Post A Simple Blog With Post Title And Body
*Note* You Can Comment and Like Blog From Here As Well
- Shows A Collage of All The Photos In Order of Most Recent
- Continuous Scrolling So You Can Go As Far Back As The First Pics Every Added
- Upload Photo Button (Currently Works on Android 2.2+ and BlackBerry) NOW iOS6
- Browse Your Library For The Pic You Want To Upload, Then Name It, And Give It A Description
- If You Click A Pic It Will Enlarge It Along With Options To Like It and Comment It
- Shows A List of All Classifieds In Order of Most Recent
- Add Classified Button On Top-Right Under The Dropdown Menu
- Let's You Post A Classified With Post Title and Body As Well As Choose The Category It Belongs In.
*Note* You Can Comment and Like Classifieds From Here As Well
Groups (Pt. 1) List:
- Shows A List of All Groups Listed On The Dusk Spot In Order of Most Active
- There's A Search Box To Find The Group Any Group
Groups (Pt. 2) Inside Groups:
- Group Name, Member Count, and Description
- You Will 3 Tabs Within The Group (Comments, Classifieds, Stars)
- Comments Will Show A List Of All The Comments Posted In The Group. You Can Post Comments By Clicking The Speech Bubble In The Right Hand Corner.
- Classifieds Will Show A List Of Classifieds Posted Specifically In That Group. SEE CLASSIFIEDS SECTION TO USE THEM!
- Stars Will Show A List Of All The Members That Are A Part Of Each Group.
Hot Spots (Events & Castings):
- Shows A List of All Hot Spots
- Calendar Icon In The Top Right Corner Will Allow You To RSVP To The Event.
- Shows 3 Tabs (Details, Attending, Comments)
- Details Will Show A Full Description Of The Event or Casting
- Attending Will Show A RSVP List of Who Is All Attending (Only If RSVP Isn't Hidden By Creator)
- Comments Will Show Any Comments Posted On The Event or Casting
*You Can Like/Comment On The Group By Pressing The Thumb Icon and Speech Bubble.
Top Stars Board:
- Shows The Top 10 Stars In Real Time. (As New Activity Happens On The Site, It Will Affect The Leaderboard.
- Shows The Mixtape of The Week's Cover, Which When Clicked Will Let You Download The Mixtape
- Gives A Quick Overview Of What The Site Is About
- Shows The Site As You Would See It From Your Computer
Sign In/Sign Out
- Sign-Out if you're signed in
- Sign-In if you're not signed-in or a Non-Member
This Guide Should Make You A Pro On How To Use Dusk Spot Mobile and Help Add More Value To Being A Part of This Network.
Feel Free To Leave Comments Below With Feedback!