March/April Issue of Human Canvas Magazine - Body Art (ex: Tattoos, Bodypaint, Tape, Etc.) A MUST - (3-5) Photos In 300dpi - Each Image Must Involve The Model In Fitness Attire - Must Be A Member On DuskSpot.com* *It Does Not Cost AT All To Be A MemberRead more…
THIS GUIDE PERTAINS TO BOTH DESKTOP AND MOBILE, AS THE SITE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL FOR BOTH!
- Profile/Cover Photo
1. Go to your profile and press the options button.
2. Choose whether you want to upload a profile or cover photo photo.
3. Add the photo. (Optimal Dimensions)
*Profile (175x175-pixel square) *Cover (880 by 245-pixel rectangle)
4. If your photo is upside down or sideways use Rotate in the options.
5. This will also be the place you can edit your profile at any given time as well.
1. Go to the blog section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post and add any tags.
3. Write up your blog.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
1. Go to the forum section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post, add any tags, and choose the appropriate category.
3. Write up your forum post.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
- Music & Videos
1. Grab song or video link from Instagram, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, Flickr video, Twitter, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp.
2. Paste it the newsfeed (Dusk Spot Stars Feed)
3. Then press SHARE.
1. Go to the photo section and press the (+) sign.
2. Choose the photo(s) you want to upload from your library.
3. Then you are finished.
- Firefox 18 and above
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Safari 5, 6, and 7
Puerto Rican born, Central "Flawrida" raised beauty, Genesis was groomed into modeling since the age of twelve. After going in and out of the industry since that tender age, she found a purpose that drove her to pursue wholeheartedly. Genesis was destined to leave a legacy of empowering women or being the voice behind all natural women, as well as teaching them not to be so dependent of a male figure to help them get to their next level. Some of the highlights of her career include working with Photographer Jean Marc, who she feels hands down the best photographer she worked with by far, who happens to be a published award winning photographer and videographer that's worked with a numerous amount of celebs (even toured with Drake). Another person who has created industry magic with her is her personal makeup artist, Veronica Graham who travels with her whereever she goes. Genesis finds doing photoshoots a luxury, because everyone is not able to provide the necessary glamour for a beautiful picture. She could be described as a social butterfly, who loves to network while meeting new people, very liberal, and all about living life to the max. Genesis' current measurements are 36-27-35 and 5'4" in height.