All Month Long Listen Into #LifeAfterDuskLive As You Get To Submit Questions To Our Weekly Roundtables! Week 1 Will Be Our#PhotographersRoundtable You Get To Send In Questions To Have Asked Unfiltered. Tune In This Wednesday!http://blogtalkradio.com/ceddyj
September's Issue of Human Canvas Magazine: 2nd Anniversary Issue: Alter - Ego: Age Before Beauty Spreads Containing: - A Sexy Young + Elderly Version of Yourself - You Can Use Creative Make-Up and/or Digital Magic - (4-6) Exclusive Photos In 300dpi-Must BE A MEMBER OF DUSKSPOT.COM- Must Have Submissions In By August 20th All Forms And Full Breakdown Can Be Found Here!Read more…
August's Issue of Human Canvas Magazine: - Sexy Take On School SpiritExamplesSexy School Girl/BoyCheerleaderCollege AthleteNerdEtc.-Must BE A MEMBER OF DUSKSPOT.COM - Must Either Have Tattoos, Be Willing Do Bodypaint Or Tape, (BODY ART RULES AS USUAL) - Must Have Submissions In By July 20th All Forms And Full Breakdown Can Be Found Here!Read more…
THIS GUIDE PERTAINS TO BOTH DESKTOP AND MOBILE, AS THE SITE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL FOR BOTH!
- Profile/Cover Photo
1. Go to your profile and press the options button.
2. Choose whether you want to upload a profile or cover photo photo.
3. Add the photo. (Optimal Dimensions)
*Profile (175x175-pixel square) *Cover (880 by 245-pixel rectangle)
4. If your photo is upside down or sideways use Rotate in the options.
5. This will also be the place you can edit your profile at any given time as well.
1. Go to the blog section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post and add any tags.
3. Write up your blog.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
1. Go to the forum section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post, add any tags, and choose the appropriate category.
3. Write up your forum post.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
- Music & Videos
1. Grab song or video link from Instagram, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, Flickr video, Twitter, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp.
2. Paste it the newsfeed (Dusk Spot Stars Feed)
3. Then press SHARE.
1. Go to the photo section and press the (+) sign.
2. Choose the photo(s) you want to upload from your library.
3. Then you are finished.
- Firefox 18 and above
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Safari 5, 6, and 7