THIS GUIDE PERTAINS TO BOTH DESKTOP AND MOBILE, AS THE SITE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL FOR BOTH!
- Profile/Cover Photo
1. Go to your profile and press the options button.
2. Choose whether you want to upload a profile or cover photo photo.
3. Add the photo. (Optimal Dimensions)
*Profile (175x175-pixel square) *Cover (880 by 245-pixel rectangle)
4. If your photo is upside down or sideways use Rotate in the options.
5. This will also be the place you can edit your profile at any given time as well.
1. Go to the blog section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post and add any tags.
3. Write up your blog.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
1. Go to the forum section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post, add any tags, and choose the appropriate category.
3. Write up your forum post.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
- Music & Videos
1. Grab song or video link from Instagram, YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, Flickr video, Twitter, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp.
2. Paste it the newsfeed (Dusk Spot Stars Feed)
3. Then press SHARE.
1. Go to the photo section and press the (+) sign.
2. Choose the photo(s) you want to upload from your library.
3. Then you are finished.
- Firefox 18 and above
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 10 and 11
- Safari 5, 6, and 7
After years of flirting with it, Tayo (prounounced Ty~yo, and which means "Joy" in Yoruba) is embracing the world of modeling. Born in Washington, DC and later moved to Queens, NY at the age of six, she first dabbled into the industry when photographer Monica Holder requested her for her "Beauty of the Month" project. After seeing her images from that shoot featured in a greeting card, coffee-table book, and art exhibits; she knew that it was meant for her to shine in the industry.
Some Tayo's accomplishments include being named “Model of the Year” for RFM Image Development (2012), many PSAs with Quepidd Photography (I Am a Black Girl, You Have No Idea HIV PSA), as well as many music video features, art galleries, and publications. There's almost nothing this woman can't do since she models and acts along with college educated compliments of Wellesley College (Wellesley, MA). Tayo's current measurements are 34C-31-36, weighing 125 pounds, and although she is 5'5" in height, she can stretch that to 5'7"-5'8" with heels on.