Out of my greatest REJECTION came my greatest DIRECTION. Growth demands temporary discomfort. It's a blessing when what used to upset me, no longer phases me && the greater blessing is when the other party recognizes it too! LOL! I decree && declare that I will NEVER be bound again! Transition is both exciting && scary but I won't allow my fears to keep me from going. Sometimes I don't know where I'm going, but I do know where I CAN'T stay. NOW, I have the POWER to move AHEAD!
The muscles developed while weighed down by the process become the same muscles that were used to lift me up, out && through. Just because I'm not at my destination YET, doesn't mean I'm not moving. Learning how to be content while I am being developed for where I am going. Some people are upset with me for moving on, SHRUGS, I moved on anyway! My process has been so interesting, even my spectators are watching to see what the end is going to be! LOL #KeepLurking
Progress is a discipline && I'm not trying to "OUT DO" someone else on what THEY are working on. I'm just FOCUSED on doing a great job on what I'M working on. Steady progress is they KEY to Success. God has written EVERY page of MY life in HIS book. The good news is that MY book ends in VICTORY! I refocused && rebuilt with tenacity. I focus on ME, not THEM! God is about to take me where I couldn't go on my own! I thank GOD for MY process because it has positioned me! Pain has a price && a purpose. I will hang in there to see what the END is going to be.
"Willie L Stewart was a blessing to have on the show, as he not only showed how knowledgeable he was about the healthcare industry, but more so on how he was able to sound exciting and relative to 18-30 something with great integrity. TaRNished is…Read more…
March/April's Issue of Human Canvas Magazine: - Fitness Models Wearing Fitness Attire Photo Submissions - Must BE A MEMBER OF DUSKSPOT.COM - Must Either Have Tattoos, Be Willing Do Bodypaint Or Tape, (BODY ART RULES AS USUAL) - Must Have…Read more…
February's Issue of Human Canvas Magazine: - Vintage Look Shot In Black & White Photo Submissions - Must BE A MEMBER OF DUSKSPOT.COM - Must Either Have Tattoos, Be Willing Do Bodypaint Or Tape, (BODY ART RULES AS USUAL) - Must Have Submissions In…Read more…
THIS GUIDE PERTAINS TO BOTH DESKTOP AND MOBILE, AS THE SITE IS FULLY FUNCTIONAL FOR BOTH!
- Profile/Cover Photo
1. Go to your profile and press the options button.
2. Choose whether you want to upload a profile or cover photo photo.
3. Add the photo.
4. If your photo is upside down or sideways use Rotate in the options.
5. This will also be the place you can edit your profile at any given time as well.
1. Go to the blog section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post and add any tags.
3. Write up your blog.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
1. Go to the forum section and press the (+) sign to add a new blog.
2. Choose the BEST TITLE for your post, add any tags, and choose the appropriate category.
3. Write up your forum post.
4. Then press PUBLISH.
- Music & Videos
1. Grab song or video link from YouTube, Dailymotion, Vine, Flickr video, Twitter, Soundcloud, or Bandcamp.
2. Paste it the newsfeed (Dusk Spot Stars Feed)
3. Then press SHARE.
1. Go to the photo section and press the (+) sign.
2. Choose the photo(s) you want to upload from your library.
3. Then you are finished.